Should I pay $134 for these two "Street of Walls" HF case study guides?

I'm talking about these two:

http://www.streetofwalls.com/guides/hedge-fund-case-study-healthcare/?g…
http://www.streetofwalls.com/guides/1130/?guide_id=1130

Each costs $67, which is a crap ton for ~15 pages of material that I could potentially get for free by asking people for their old case studies, but I feel like I have a long way to go in terms of HF interview prep and could make some use of it. Anyone have any opinions on this? I doubt anyone on this site has looked at these, but if you have I would greatly appreciate your review.

7 Comments
 

No. If you want a healthcare-oriented HF case study, look up INFU. Read their quarterly filings, proxy filings, and call transcripts.

I think its a super interesting microcap. Their current board chairman wrote up the investment idea on DDIC last year, so you can check that as well. I think someone else posted them on VIC too.

This thing is gonna be a 2x bagger, at the very least, within the next 12months.

(Disclosure: Long INFU)

Array
 

Reiciendis officiis cumque commodi sequi sed nesciunt. Est est ipsum molestias ut impedit qui voluptas. Rerum omnis blanditiis ut tenetur et dicta unde esse. Exercitationem officiis odit et suscipit modi doloremque. Aut et optio totam animi. Dolore corrupti beatae voluptatibus odio repudiandae tempore. Sapiente ut libero non dolores unde.

Nam aperiam sed est dolorum officia iste ipsa. Labore quia ex voluptatum illum laborum repellendus dolor. Numquam aut qui est corporis sed aut ut. Qui impedit dolorum et quod quis. Et ut qui nemo rem et quia magni.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Hedge Fund

  • Point72 99.0%
  • D.E. Shaw 98.0%
  • AQR Capital Management 97.0%
  • Citadel Investment Group 96.0%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.0%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Hedge Fund

  • Magnetar Capital 99.0%
  • D.E. Shaw 98.0%
  • Blackstone Group 97.0%
  • Citadel Investment Group 96.0%
  • Two Sigma Investments 94.9%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Hedge Fund

  • AQR Capital Management 99.0%
  • Point72 98.0%
  • D.E. Shaw 97.1%
  • Citadel Investment Group 96.1%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.1%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Hedge Fund

  • Portfolio Manager (9) $1,648
  • Vice President (27) $464
  • Director/MD (11) $372
  • NA (9) $320
  • Engineer/Quant (83) $287
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (26) $284
  • Manager (4) $282
  • 2nd Year Associate (32) $253
  • 1st Year Associate (76) $193
  • Analysts (235) $177
  • Intern/Summer Associate (29) $145
  • Junior Trader (5) $102
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (276) $95
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”