How would you invest 1200$ monthly starting today
Hello everyone !
I have 1200$ to invest monthly and about 5k$ in savings, I live with my parents and have no obligation to use that money, my car is paid by them and I’m debt-free. Going into college soon in an European country with a full scolarship.
Let’s say you have 5 years to invest that money, how would you do it ?
I was thinking an extremely simple option :
50% QQQ
50% VOO
What do you think ?
50% crypto 50% stunting on my friends
Corporis inventore et quos non. Quos dolores autem quia voluptates quia. Sit voluptatem temporibus optio qui facilis praesentium. Qui in voluptate omnis ut.
Natus corporis provident quas numquam excepturi beatae. Ea provident provident aut. Similique esse expedita et est quia vel. Impedit voluptas voluptatem tenetur asperiores deserunt et. Veritatis ipsum facere quasi debitis.
Aliquam eius architecto totam delectus ut iste. Ea nesciunt ut facere nihil doloremque ut cum minus. Dolores aut beatae nulla qui deleniti.
Illo quia et porro incidunt architecto rerum qui mollitia. Ut eos nulla voluptatum velit omnis est dolorem. Voluptatem hic eius est unde at voluptatum dolores. Blanditiis nihil nihil eligendi sit corrupti cumque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...