Shitcoins that can 100X-1000X

For funsies, looking to dump ~10K each into ~10 shitcoins/"projects" on the next meaningful crypto pullback. Don't care if said coins go to zero; I want to diversify my PA and have some high-risk exposure to crypto since I have no crypto.

I'm looking at it similar to an early-stage VC investment....Ideal outcome would be one of the coins 100X-1000X over a 5 year hold period while the other 9 go to zero. They'll probably all go to zero, but whatever.

Said coins would need a small enough market cap to make 100X-1000X a mathematically feasible outcome.

I've been a crypto critic and haven't drunk the Koolaid to date. This is as much an experiment as anything else.

Hit me with your best ideas.

For sure, YouTube Wonderland TIME staking. It will show you step by step what to do. Passively make huge yield by “staking your tokens”. Think maybe like an absurd equity dividend every 8 hours. It’s a life changer, honestly. There is a Reddit and discord to you can join that are very helpful. Please feel free to reach out if you need help.

Lol please don’t invest then. I love this new shift wealth creation 😂😂 

Only because I’m bored waiting for the next rebase, one of Daniele’s (the founder) previous projects were hacked. He reimbursed everyone in addition to +20% all out of his own pocket...do with that info as you will. I’ve wrote about this so much I’m getting tired of it. Go on discord, boomer. (I know you’re probably an older millennial/Gen X but you all act the same regardless). Honestly, though with your questions I don’t think you should bother to invest. Don’t seem like the type that’s gmi imo 

The Doge NFT. PleasrDAO bought the copyright to the original doge meme photograph from the dog's owner. They turned the photograph into an NFT and fractionalized it into tokens that represent ownership in said NFT. If Doge and SHIB can go hyperbolic based on this meme, I can really see is happening for this one. Was even mentioned on bloomberg/CNBC. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-31/doge-nft-rides-into-…

It wasn't one person, a DAO (basically a group of people) called PleasrDAO did. But yes the returns are accurate. They auctioned off 75% ownership interest (if I remember right) to the public and kept 25%.

In terms of how to sell it, you can go to SushiSwap or Uniswap. Downside is I personally think for it to go paraballic it needs to be listed on a centralized exchange (like Coinbase/Robinhood), similar to dogecoin or shib. Because realistically most non-crypto people aren't going to want to learn how to interact with those protocals. 

I personally don't really get the whole doge meme, but the narrative makes enough sense to me to throw a few sheckles in  

My goal is to build some kind of NLP algorithm to do this.  Find a coin ranked #150 on Binance or Kraken but is having lots of buzz on social media, and buy it.  In my opinion, social media hype >>>>> technology for most cryptocurrencies.

Lmao you absolutely have no fucking idea of the dynamics of crypto markets, NLP and sentiment analysis is so 2015 and cannot be applied to digital assets because if people talk about a token on social media it's already too lated. NGMI sorry

TheGraph.

Here is why: 

TLDR: The coin is an indexing protocol which will enhance looking up and storing data on (e.g. smart contracts) on the block chain. This value of the use case is going to highly benefit from the upcoming Web 3.0 wave.

I'd get rid of Cardano - a lot of hype, very little in the way of releases and ecosystem. Of these I'd add AVAX to your list as well - layer 1 that could have a Solana-like parabolic move soon. Note that none of these are actually "shitcoins" these are all top 10 marketcap coins (outside of Fantom, which you could argue prob belongs in top 10). Your upside on these this cycle imo are 2-4x (w/ exception of Fantom). Gotta go lower in marketcap for the more degen plays that can 10-100x.

Good list. I normally preach Btc / Ether only  but Fantom is so cheap right now compared to what it can do. One way to value these coins is Market cap / Total Value Locked. Based on the comparable comps, Fantom is your answer for the shit coin to invest in.  

Fantom 5.5  bn / 5.0 bn = 1.1x

Solana 67.2 bn / 13.4 bn = 5.0x

Ethereum 510.6 bn / 172.6 bn = 2.95x

Polygon 11.5 bn / 4.76 bn = 2.4x

Assumenda architecto autem officia necessitatibus quam aut numquam. Qui consequatur voluptatem sit earum ut cum similique fugiat.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”