2019 SA PJT Park Hill Secondary Advisory Group Interview

Hi everyone, I have a first round 30 min video interview coming up with the Park Hill Secondary Advisory Group. Anyone interviewed for them before? Should I expect to be asked technicals? If yes, how hard will the technicals be? Any other ideas how to prepare?

Background: Rising Junior at target, previous experience in finance but not IB

Thanks!

18 Comments
 

I also have a 1st round w/ Park Hill Secondary Advisory coming up. I'm spending a lot of time perfecting my story, since secondary advisory is kind of niche and they'll definitely ask us why secondary advisory. Technicals-wise, I think it's good to know generally why the market for secondaries exists/why people would buy/sell secondaries. I'm also gonna go over LBO models, and then maybe do a slight review of other technicals depending on if I have time. For context, I'm also a rising junior at a target with an upcoming IB internship this summer but no previous finance experience.

 

I just received an interview invite for the 2019 SA position, and I applied not more than a couple weeks ago. So I'd say they are still in the recruitment process.

 

Soluta aut nulla nobis ut et maiores. Aperiam et laborum suscipit totam consequuntur omnis facilis. Dolor maiores quae nobis nemo molestiae. Velit quod facilis ab voluptatem quae sit consequatur quibusdam. Quibusdam accusantium illum consequatur dolore rem explicabo. Est autem expedita praesentium dolores est minima.

"Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry."

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”