2021 In-Person Training / WFH Outlook

Hi! My MM firm has communicated that they expect to fly incoming first-year analyst sb into headquarters for training in May.

Is this the same case for anyone else?

Does this seem likely to happen in general? I’m very uncertain that the entire class will be able to get vaccinated by then, so I feel like they’ll have too much liability to do that - but what do I know lol

From there, I assume that they expect us to return to our offices. I’m personally going to then have to fly to SF, which apparently has been doing uniquely awful...

what’re the chances that offices in major cities remain closed until the end of the year?

thanks in advance!

6 Comments
 

Ut ipsa occaecati dignissimos minima exercitationem vitae. Nihil velit fugit et dolor qui eos. Rerum iste praesentium hic aut exercitationem aut quos qui.

Vel qui impedit eveniet amet rerum enim ea est. Error qui modi dolorum et. Sint similique ut est. Omnis dolorem sunt voluptas molestiae perspiciatis et.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”