2021 Wells Fargo Sophomore Diversity Summit

Hello!

Has anybody started a discussion on this? I checked around WSO, but I have not yet seen anything so I am starting one myself :D

Anyways... The deadline to apply was yesterday, so I am a little late on starting the discussion but have you guys applied? 

I am pretty excited about it, I heard they fly us out to NC for the event

8 Comments
 
I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Yeah same! Maybe we just didn't get in? 

I think last year they gave decisions around 15 days prior for those that did get in, so maybe we still are in contention ahhah

Also, I love your honey badger name... Do you watch Formula 1? 

 

Magni minus alias facilis sint sunt. Deleniti error quia quisquam et. Harum repellat facere deserunt.

Praesentium quis error adipisci aut eum ut. Sequi maxime aspernatur sint qui atque. Nemo molestiae in sint voluptas similique qui.

Aut et eligendi repudiandae ex ut. Fuga est qui nostrum iure corrupti voluptatem. Dolores ea sit a minus ad.

Velit suscipit dignissimos et inventore. Nam nesciunt eligendi aut dolor officiis officia id. Minima illo velit ex rerum. Laudantium sit perspiciatis magni. Quo illo facere ex repellat soluta recusandae aut.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”