Wells Fargo Securities Sophomore Diversity Summit 2017

vv123's picture

Has anyone applied or heard back from Wells Fargo? Does anyone what they look for when selecting candidates?

Anonymous Monkey, Upload Your Resume - Land a Job

Members that upload a resume get 2.3x the number of interview invites through the Talent Oasis. Learn more.

Comments (27)

Oct 3, 2017

I didn't hear back, but people last year heard back around 15 days before the conference, which is around now. Did anyone else here back? I'm assuming I got dinged.

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Oct 3, 2017

They look for people who are willing to do ANYTHING to meet sales goals...

Oct 3, 2017

I heard they notify you 2 to 3 weeks before so I'm assuming we'll hear back sometime this week.

Oct 3, 2017

Today was the day last year that they heard back. Sometime this week is the MAX I will assume...Everyone pls comment when they do get an email back so the rest of us aren't in limbo wondering....haha

Oct 3, 2017

Are anyone of you from target schools?

Oct 3, 2017

I am, last years acceptance rate was 40/700

Oct 4, 2017

How did you know the acceptance rate?

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Oct 4, 2017

linkedin profiles

Oct 4, 2017

Im assuming if you don't get an email by today it means that you were rejected

Oct 4, 2017

did you hear back?

Oct 4, 2017

Non-Target here, also haven't heard back yet

"It is not our circumstance that controls us, but our thoughts that control our circumstance." -James Allen

Oct 4, 2017

Don't know if this is a good sign or not but one of the recruiters viewed my Linkedin profile 30 min ago. Has this happened to anyone yet?

Oct 4, 2017

How many out of the 40 get the summer analyst position?

Mar 28, 2018

Bump: how many out of the 40 people got an offer for SA? Please let me know- I just got in for this year

Oct 4, 2017

Just heard back from them, was invited to the summit.

Oct 4, 2017

Did you just get an email?

Oct 4, 2017

yeah

Oct 4, 2017

Do you no if the interview will be behavioral?

Oct 4, 2017

Was your linkedin viewed by a recruiter

Oct 4, 2017

Did anyone else hear back?

Oct 4, 2017

I heard back!

Oct 4, 2017

Via email or phone?

"It is not our circumstance that controls us, but our thoughts that control our circumstance." -James Allen

Oct 5, 2017

What time did you get the email?

Oct 5, 2017

Got the email around 7:30pm. Odd time

Oct 8, 2017

Are all the selections made for the conference

Oct 8, 2017

1-Click to Unlock All Comments - 100% FREE

Why do I need to be signed in?
WSO is a knowledge-sharing community that depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something.
+ Bonus: 6 Free Financial Modeling Lessons with 1-Click Signup ($199 value)

Disclaimer: I'm only in high school so everything I say is probably stupid

Oct 9, 2017