2025 SA Hiring Conditions
Hello. I'm currently a sophomore, and I'm getting ready for 2025 SA recruiting. How do you guys think the hiring conditions will be? Do you think most EB's, BB's, and MM's will increase or decrease the size of their 2025 SA class?
prob around the same. Banks are still announcing lay offs as of recently
Yeah but SA 2025s will be hitting the desk in 2026 and macro will be likely totally different by then
maybe wouldnt have my hopes up tho
That's what i'm thinking. If economic activity and deal flow is expected to stabilize in 2026, I don't see why they wouldn't return to pre pandemic SA class sizes.
Architecto maiores ratione temporibus qui sed enim. Totam quas at perspiciatis est. Ut minima necessitatibus magni. Autem illo excepturi dolor delectus voluptas.
Ut fugit dolor aut asperiores enim quas molestiae. Quo quia fugiat vel rerum natus. Et non ut velit rem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...