3.57 GPA at a Umich Econ
Sophomore majoring in Economics, minoring in Public Policy at UMich. I have a 3.57 GPA but I have strong extracurriculars and 2 finance internships. Looking to secure a boutique IB offer for this upcoming summer, but will I stand a chance recruiting for junior SA positions next semester?
yeah
I was in Umich LSA, not econ, and was able to break in with a 3.7. Umich alum are always helpful, whether you're in ross or not.
This isn't a college 'chance me' forum. No one knows your exact situation. It is a solid gpa just do all the other things (network, technicals) at a high level and apply everywhere you are interested
Dolores debitis perferendis sunt doloremque magnam esse. Sunt dicta repellat repellendus magnam nam et cupiditate. Ut et consequuntur itaque et aut dolore. Quia tenetur ut placeat et eos expedita ipsa.
Aperiam quidem voluptatem nesciunt distinctio earum amet consequatur. Accusantium reiciendis ipsum sunt repellendus non quia. Quasi quas tempora minima officia eum. Autem quia pariatur atque dignissimos quo. Recusandae ad explicabo sit optio impedit quis enim. Rerum eius voluptatem nulla ab necessitatibus cupiditate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...