Advice on BB offer
I recently received an offer to join a BB. I haven't formally accepted the offer yet as another recruitment process with another bank is going on and I want to wait as long as I can to see where the second process will end up going in the next days.
How long do you think I should wait before signing the offer with the first BB?
Is there a possibility the first BB will withdraw the offer before the expiry date?
In the event the second bank offers me the position can I still reject the first BB's offer even if I have already signed it?
I was thinking of signing the contract three days before the expiry date as I don't think at that point I would receive another offer from any other place.
Thank you very much to all!