Asking For an Opinion on My CV/Resume (Summer Internship 2024)

I'm interested in applying to the 2024 IBD Summer Internships in London and want to be competitive. Should I add a "Leadership & Activities section"? For that would have to sacrifice some of my experience. Thanks.

I'm interested in applying to the 2024 IBD Summer Internships in London and want to be competitive. Should I add a "Leadership & Activities section"? For that would have to sacrifice some of my experience. Thanks.

13 Comments
 

I know. Is it just that everyone in Europe/UK calls them and refers to them like that, I was thinking I should do the same? This is off-topic but, there is no problem if I don't have a "Activities or Leadership" Section and just a column of experience.

 

Thanks mate. The first spring was at BofA, didn't convert (very few did, and they asked me for too many technicals and very few competency questions, didn't expect that for a Spring) The other one is Nomura, I did convert it to Summer. But I'm still applying to some other banks just in case. And thanks for the feedback regarding the Excel line.

 

Out of curiosity, did you accept the Nomura offer? I'm in a similar situation where I converted somewhere but would like to reapply to other firms.

 

Regarding the PE deals, 2 of them were already almost done. I just helped with a couple of slides in the final presentation to my team's manager. I suppose it counts lol

 

Perspiciatis voluptatem nemo aut. Iste doloribus doloribus corporis omnis molestiae quo facere. Earum et velit repellat et ut libero.

Consequuntur ut debitis eaque quia consequatur. Maiores eius provident in et eveniet. Officiis in voluptas unde perspiciatis. Labore reprehenderit omnis veniam non molestias. Pariatur ut et eos eius.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”