Barclays Springboard 2020

Haven't seen a thread yet for this, but wanted to get one going since things should start to pick up later this month with the process depending on where everyone is located (target, non, etc). Applied the day of the deadline and now the waiting begins haha

Just spoke to HR. They said they wouldnt be able to send out offers this week. They "hope" for early next week.

Most Helpful

for people waiting for decisions from last 2 superdays... was catching up with someone in my network who was somewhat active in the springboard process, they were told information would be coming to us mid-week

Funniest

Lol nope, I keep refreshing this page every six minutes like most of us on here.

There is no point in reaching out to HR or your interviewers... all previous candidates waited around 10 days to hear back so that is what you should use for reference, therefore wait till at least Wednesday of next week to reach out.

Everyone here should take this with a grain of salt, but my friend at Barclays told me that Springboard and other diversity programs have quotas for each diversity group. As in, take this many women, this many minorities, and it makes it difficult for them to categorize you if you don't clearly fit into one of the typical diversity groups. So there's actually a good amount of more qualified applicants in a certain diversity group that aren't taken because there's not enough room for their proposed quotas for the program, and other applicants who they weren't sure which diversity they fell under since there wasn't exactly an area to pick which diversity group they fell under on the Springboard application (ex/ a white male who is low income and considered that as diversity and went ahead and applied).

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (89) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”