Cowen SA 2022
Has anyone heard anything about when first rounds are going to come out? ............................
Has anyone heard anything about when first rounds are going to come out? ............................
| +89 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 29 | 2h |
| +60 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 28 | 3m |
| +58 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 10 | 6h |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 22h |
| +42 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 22 | 3h |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 25 | 1h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 1d |
| +37 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 5 | 4h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 1d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 2d |
Career Resources
following
Let’s revisit this thread in a month dawg
Cowen is planning to close its application in early May, and first rounds will follow soon thereafter.
Did first round over a month ago and second round in early April. Haven't heard since the second round
Have SD not this coming week but the week after that
Bump
Hey dumbasses, if you interviewed please say what office and if you’re at a target so we understand wtf is going on thanks
It's for the NYC office. I'm at a non-target in general, and I don't think my school is a target for Cowen either.
bump anyone know timeline for non target non diversity
Pretty sure Ibincrushit gave the correct timeline
I'm both of those and have a SD the week of May 10th
NYC?
Is this for non diversity recruiting?
Yes. I have a super this week and am non-target non-diversity.
did you network? you know if they are still sending out invites?
how long did it take to hear back after the SD?
Following
I networked from a non target and got a referral to hr. Haven’t heard back yet.
Has anyone heard back from the super this last week?
Pass on this bank...
deleted
Should never reneg
why pass?
I love how the first coverage group they list on their website is cannabis
I just hope that quality assurance of the products are a part of the due diligence process for those transactions
they list the groups in alphabetical order
Is Cowen still recruiting? Any idea what the timeline looks like?
Does anyone have any updates on this process?
Anyone have any info on the SF timeline?
No update. Radio silence
just got a first-round for NYC
Target or nontarget? Any specific group?
non-target no specific group
I have been chasing, but not heard from NYC or sf
Anyone got an SD for next Wed?
Are you a target or diversity? Thought they weren’t starting 1st rounds for a a week or two
I guess my school is target for Cowen and im diversity
Anybody receive first rounds lately? Any idea on the timeline?
bump
From netoworking with VPs and MDs they said 2022 class is full. Know for sure SF is done and guessing NY is too.
Didn't network w VP/MD contacts but wouldn't be surprised if this is true. I did a SD for NYC in like mid May, and I'm definitely not a target school but have like 3 alumni there. Seems like they're running lean and internally referred interview processes. They only take like 30 for NYC and 40 total across all of their US offices.
I talked with an associate a few days ago who seemed to think recruiting was still going for every office. I would think you have the better info, but wouldn't completely give up, there may be a few spots if people reneg/decline offers. I ended up going a different route.
I did a SD last week
anyone know if nyc is done for non target?
I am confirm that cowen is not done yet. There just finishing target schools and are still far from being done.
source?
spoke to Associate in NY and he confirmed this
Does anyone know about their s&t timeline?
Delete, meant to post separate comment
Does HC have a separate recruiting process?
Did any nontargets receive first rounds yet? Wondering if anyone knows when they will start the non target recruiting process..
Bump
bump
Can confirm they are still recruiting, just got a first round invite.
may i ask target or nontarget?
bump
Got my resume in through networking. I don't think I'm a target but not sure.
Has anyone heard back from the recent first rounds?
Just got a rejection email (Wednesday mid-day)
How did the interviews/superday go for you?
How far along are they in their recruiting?
They already sent out offers to targets. I went through first round recently, but haven't heard back yet.
I am non target and non diversity. Hope you hear back soon
how long ago was your first round
Cowen has had a pretty flexible timeline in the past, they're willing to wait for stellar, non-traditional candidates
I just heard that they are almost done with the process
any other update for now ? r they still recruiting ?
.
Autem eos id corrupti molestiae et praesentium quisquam error. Cum omnis ipsum inventore quasi consequatur nihil. Corporis est nulla hic tempora. Ex quia deleniti consectetur ut in. Quia velit quo asperiores explicabo odio laboriosam. Blanditiis sed non qui exercitationem voluptas. Minus modi beatae itaque.
Occaecati ipsam aut aut accusamus doloremque. At molestias cupiditate distinctio culpa assumenda. Reiciendis unde est culpa nam minima velit. Excepturi itaque quam aliquid eaque.
Qui est laboriosam velit. Eum distinctio eveniet ut non qui impedit enim quaerat. Praesentium aut ea iure impedit eveniet optio illum. Itaque quos eveniet exercitationem est culpa.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Consequatur officiis odit eligendi magni ullam dolor mollitia eum. Accusantium reiciendis et officiis autem. Sapiente tempore veritatis nihil dolores minus porro qui laborum.
Sed ab ipsam eius sit iste blanditiis mollitia rerum. At adipisci consequatur distinctio. Quia ad et tempora. Aspernatur iste repellendus fugit eum eligendi ducimus. Qui beatae hic voluptatem necessitatibus.
Omnis ex asperiores qui illo ipsam sed quia. Nostrum quo vitae impedit autem. Corrupti incidunt dolores eos quo quisquam. Voluptates alias ut ratione ad. Error sapiente fugiat molestias earum. Nihil quia voluptatem dolorum iste. Sunt sit molestiae consequatur numquam ex rerum quam reiciendis.
Non et numquam totam qui earum rerum. Reprehenderit alias atque quo quia dolores minus error. Ut aliquam aspernatur quis porro at sit. Voluptas odio dolores ut eum voluptatem. Reiciendis dolorem beatae quo fugit iusto. Eos et atque fugit odit.
Tenetur in facilis tempore. Velit odio officiis a eum nobis modi iste. Qui magnam numquam est ducimus. Reiciendis minus quas occaecati rem velit. Beatae quis et ipsam eligendi assumenda. Ex aliquam iste autem sunt.
Dolore atque qui esse est explicabo dolorem. Ab quia et maxime molestiae. Voluptatum odio deserunt quia nisi. Nulla id quo atque quisquam aut.
Minima enim pariatur suscipit qui molestias. Architecto omnis commodi distinctio est ut.