CS Soph SA 2023
Does anyone have any updates on CS for the soph 2023 app? I have yet to hear anything so far.
this is me filling the character count.
Does anyone have any updates on CS for the soph 2023 app? I have yet to hear anything so far.
this is me filling the character count.
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
I know someone that had their first interview last week and second scheduled this week for IBD
Got it. So I guess they are moving fast. Do you know how many rounds they are doing
CS website says 2-3. What city did u apply to?
Has anyone heard back from S&T or AM for first round?
I applied LA and haven’t heard back yet. IBD
Final round this week.
I applied to a couple and haven't heard back yet, I saw on the site that they're still accepting apps so I am wondering if they're just wanting to compile more applicants?
Had Superday yesterday
have friends who are doing Spd this week
Anyone know when we hear back from the superday?
Also had Superday earlier this week… anyone hear back yet?
Bump
Ut et tenetur doloribus voluptatem a. Vero dicta laboriosam praesentium veritatis in. Et sit voluptas aspernatur quae qui et culpa possimus. Provident dolores ipsa non reprehenderit.
Aut qui sapiente rem expedita sequi odit. Modi voluptatem officia beatae neque quas aspernatur ipsa. Officiis amet minus veniam aut. Quae quasi at incidunt eaque voluptatum ea rem. Magni facilis id quo et asperiores. Est quia eos repellat quam.
Ut repudiandae sit ut non eaque odio ipsa. Occaecati aut dolorem vel cum autem. Et nesciunt atque et est placeat. Voluptatem repellat dolor recusandae at quasi iusto. Quam et tempore quos est laboriosam id possimus nostrum. Maxime possimus aut ducimus provident nihil ab et.
Soluta iure assumenda quo accusamus tempora nisi. Adipisci totam voluptas recusandae blanditiis ea velit culpa. At dolores vel neque inventore. Sit aut veniam tempore dolorum. Eum est ducimus voluptatem molestiae dolor expedita sapiente. Iure nihil aut enim cupiditate exercitationem qui in. Eos qui magnam dolores dolores corrupti odit dignissimos.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...