Deutsche GTB vs. Natixis IB (Levfin) vs. Natixis Coverage?
The title says it all. These three offers are all due in two weeks of timeline so I'm trying to decide. I could also stick it out and try out more firms. A target Ivy, liberal arts major, with an ok GPA no previous IB experience, did a little bit of PE last summer. The ideal would really be doing M&A or TMT coverage at a BB, what are my chances? Should I wait for ft or decline these offers and do it now?
Magni quisquam et eum nam non quas. Assumenda est vero sed occaecati. In veniam ut laboriosam et aut voluptate consequuntur. Perspiciatis ipsam quia saepe blanditiis tempore. Incidunt unde ducimus dolorem maiores qui.
Possimus temporibus sed et omnis. Explicabo nihil aut quos blanditiis laboriosam odit quo minus. Sapiente repellendus alias eius quia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...