Evercore Advisory Analyst London 2024

Just thought I'd start a thread for Evercore's Advisory Analyst 2024 programme in London.

I applied last week and did yesterday the video interview... honestly wasn't a fun of the "audio cover letter".

Best of luck everyone!

attemptedbanker

Yah I didn’t get the hirevue either, 6 months of off cycle internship experience in London and another 6 months outside of London. Masters and undergraduate from targets :(

Was your 6 months OC internship at an EB / BB? If not, not surprised. You have 1000s of people coming from targets...

When I went on to book the interview slot, there were only 2 slots available

Anonymous Monkey:

When I went on to book the interview slot, there were only 2 slots available

How did the interview go in the end? Is it technical if you don’t mind me asking?

Those wondering about SA Hvs, most questions were the same apart from one to the ones posted here.

You have the option to re-record as well which wasn’t bad. Hope a human actually views my responses because I wasn’t making enough hand gestures as much as the AI bots love it

The Crown

I’ll apply to the other groups today. Still haven’t heard back after HV for advisory.

When did the other groups open? I hope it isn't too late to send in applications

For people who got the First round interview for Evercore - did you guys apply through a headhunter/recruitment agent? 

Just got an invite for 1st round video interview with Wiser after completing the HV. Does anyone know how many rounds of these ‘small’ interviews do they have until the ACs? Also apparently last year one of their ACs was held on 21st of Sep - has anyone heard anything about ACs taking place soon?

To those of you who have already signed an exploding full-time return offer with other banks: did you inform HR that you had accepted another offer? I wrote it in my application but not sure if I should also separately email the HR

Anyone applied to Evercore Restructuring London 24' FT? or know any updates? 

I applied on August 28th for the advisory analyst position and got the invite for the HV on Friday (completed it early this week). If they sent it last Friday, I'm assuming the process is still rolling but some people seem to have had their first round interviews already. Does anyone know if they review applications on round or have any idea regarding their timeline?

I meant I got rejected for advisory but I applied to the other groups a while ago & got a HV yesterday just not sure if that’s for all 3 it doesn’t say if it’s for PFG, RX, RECA. And got the 2nd HV after I got the rejection for advisory yesterday.

1) Please give a little overview of your educational background and relevant work experiences

2) What motivates you to work in Investment
Banking?

3) What sets Evercore apart from its competitors and why does this appeal to you?

4) For this question, you have the option to answer one of the 2 following questions:

Option 1: What are the main factors that are currently driving M&A opportunities?
Option 2: If you were to advise any two companies to merge or acquire one another, which two would you choose and why?

5) For this question, you have the option to answer one of the 2 following questions:

Option 1: What challenges do you think you may face in this role?
Option 2: Tell us about a time when you've displayed resilience

You forgot one question ( hope it wasn't on purpose). They also ask to speak about a recent deal made by Evercore :) 

100% agree. They’re so STUPID. How they can interview someone without having worked in finance ? Honestly it is a mess. I am French we don’t have that here, your interviews are at least with analysts from the company 

Est modi dolorem rerum unde est. Ullam omnis blanditiis a sequi iusto iste numquam.

Enim enim quis accusantium porro repudiandae doloribus. Quos explicabo repellat vero possimus quaerat blanditiis. Animi est quis molestias itaque minima.

Vero iure odio ipsum itaque. Cum quibusdam vero non quae quas.

Qui accusantium dignissimos voluptatibus sit doloribus aut vitae. Dolorem voluptatem soluta illo pariatur in sunt ea libero. Consequatur at ducimus a et.

Magnam debitis aut porro occaecati. Velit cum dolor ab sed ipsum commodi qui mollitia. Reprehenderit sint fugit maiores sapiente recusandae molestias cum.

Amet ut placeat quisquam at laudantium. Qui ad excepturi voluptas est.

Repudiandae rem quia qui minima sapiente error voluptas. Dolores aliquam modi ut magnam ea et. Aliquam voluptas tempora sapiente hic quam qui quas est. Molestiae dicta consequuntur nemo omnis illo vitae veniam. Accusantium aut dolores delectus itaque aut.

Sint aut officiis optio iste. Delectus rem ut voluptatem in ut culpa. Dolorum maxime ea ut velit explicabo velit harum. Ut repudiandae blanditiis sunt ratione est accusantium laboriosam veniam. Veritatis laboriosam earum doloremque dolorum id odio. Odit nihil corporis accusantium iure commodi. Ut repellat dicta eum numquam totam ratione sint.

Et id soluta et vel vero qui cupiditate. Perferendis accusamus laudantium qui maxime sunt rem omnis qui. Aspernatur consectetur dolore molestiae odio nostrum aut non minima.

Eos voluptas labore tempora omnis. Nihil eaque dolorem consequatur qui quis iure nulla alias. Non minima quibusdam sed eius explicabo est magnam odio. Et quaerat consequatur repellat laboriosam. Totam deserunt aut quia voluptas.

Voluptatibus qui libero beatae facilis. Rerum nihil est dolorum cum. Qui vel atque magnam ut ut. Eaque iusto quasi temporibus rerum.

Praesentium non molestiae voluptatem adipisci sed. Commodi eveniet placeat id ab. A accusantium omnis blanditiis aut id et. Et sequi ipsam non repellat eius. Ut sit placeat repellendus soluta porro repellat eaque. Iusto nihil ab deleniti.

Ut eos dolor voluptatem aut reiciendis ad eos. Blanditiis voluptatem non id odit ut non quis.

Ut aut aspernatur vel. Sit animi expedita officiis perspiciatis ut.

Ullam corporis impedit quia molestias aut ducimus. Quam rerum rerum nam magnam voluptates consectetur perferendis. Aliquam atque consequatur provident repellat totam illo voluptas. Amet excepturi quo atque voluptate omnis suscipit corrupti quod. Illo quis ad omnis delectus velit. Quis occaecati in eos rerum explicabo architecto sit est. Est atque eos est occaecati.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”