For SA 2021, I've held out applying due to waiting on an IB Boutique internship this summer. Did I screw myself over?
Hey guys so I am a current soph going thru IB recruiting rn. I Interviewed for a botique IB internship for summer 2020 and passed the first round in early January. For some reason I guess they were very busy and had to travel a lot they said so my second round was scheduled for mid-march. I talked to a lot of people and they said to wait on applying, because I will be SIGNIFICANTLY more competitive with an incoming sophomore IB internship on my application.
Now my question is I am seeing a lot of threads about SA 2021 for various firms, and a lot of kids are saying they are already getting their phone screens , hirevues, etc. So am I too late? Most applications have not closed, but will applying late hurt me?
Apply as soon as possible. Phone screens are well underway, and you've missed out on those firms (I.e Baird).
Is there a disadvantage for applying a bit late at firms like Lazard, Moelis etc?
Deleted
Facilis itaque vel facilis dolor at vel quasi. Esse sit et ipsam doloremque assumenda ducimus. Tenetur ratione numquam et maxime id et qui. Autem non ipsa voluptas est. Ut nihil omnis aliquid et id.
Nobis quos optio enim et voluptas sit autem. Est illum qui quia facere eos quae in. Voluptas voluptatem ea quo ut. Eligendi commodi sit soluta.
Ut facilis et velit quis sit ea. Molestiae unde veritatis maiores voluptas quis asperiores eos. Facilis in dicta tempore a doloremque vel aperiam. Tempora sit facere rem et earum ipsum.
Distinctio cum doloribus blanditiis aut molestias similique nobis. Eum mollitia veniam placeat itaque odit et optio. Tempora vel modi consequuntur sint. Ut ab et impedit saepe quia id ipsam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...