FT Partners January 2026 Off-Cycle (London)
I have had my final MD Interview with Financial Technology Partners but haven't heard back since.
I was wondering if any offers have been given out yet?
I have had my final MD Interview with Financial Technology Partners but haven't heard back since.
I was wondering if any offers have been given out yet?
| +90 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 57 | 2h |
| +88 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 23 | 50m |
| +81 | You should probably leave IB | 27 | 3h |
| +46 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 11 | 2h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 4d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 1d |
| +26 | Lateraling as Analyst | 25 | 1h |
| +26 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 4 | 2h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 9 | 14h |
| +24 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 11h |
Career Resources
Based on the most helpful WSO content, there is no specific information in the dataset regarding Financial Technology Partners' January 2026 Off-Cycle (London) offers or updates after final MD interviews. If you haven't heard back yet, it might be worth following up with HR or your recruiter for clarity on the timeline.
Sources: 2018 FT/Off-cycle London Recruiting Timeline Megathread, 2018 FT/Off-cycle London Recruiting Timeline Megathread, LONDON 2024 FT & OFF-CYCLE, London FT 2023: Any success stories?, London 2021SA Progress Megathread
I also had a final interview with an MD at an MM bank and never heard back - not even when I sent a follow-up 1 week later. Days after my follow-up, I learned that someone received an offer from them. I am just sharing my experience in case you find it helpful
Had my final round with MD a few days ago, and still yet to hear back
Did you hear back? Did mine a couple weeks ago still nada
No I haven't
Out of interest - when did you guys hear back after your case study? I recently picked up my case study and wondering when would be right to follow up.
where did you guys apply? Haven't seen the post on Trackr or their website either
I remember seeing it on Trackr months ago they're normally very accurate for off cycles
I thought it's for Sep 25 start?
Dogshit office. Stay away.
Care to explain?
Has anyone heard back yet?
Has anybody heard back from them yet?
del
Ut non natus sit est cupiditate. Animi provident magnam sed est ipsam a sequi. Impedit sit repellat repellendus veniam. Dolorem culpa in facilis molestias eum velit tempora. Reprehenderit saepe exercitationem quibusdam nostrum. Officiis nulla autem iste consectetur porro. Fuga aspernatur maxime qui commodi reprehenderit.
Autem animi commodi corporis amet nihil natus. In hic est ut rem aut. Ea accusantium ad sit temporibus enim amet ea quos.
Expedita eos voluptatibus pariatur libero. Laborum laboriosam officia ut sapiente aut. Voluptatum ut qui nihil et in eaque porro.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...