28 Comments
 

bump anyones status changed or heard anything about superdays? My status still currently says "Hireview completed"... I've seen others say that theirs say "Selected for Hireview Interview"

 

I literally cannot get anyone to network with via GS in the S&T department and I am talking like 50+ emails. Do they filter out these cold emails. Its so depressing. I actually did get one answer back saying "woah how proactive, but I haveent worked in S&T for 5 years and linkedin is date" figuess... I am from a non target of nontarget tho on the WC

 

How many more rounds of superday invites you think GS will have for SEC? Apparently, there is one on 20th and 22nd, but you think there will be more waves?

 

Vero mollitia excepturi vel in. Id ullam dolorum nulla perferendis ex. Sit dignissimos veniam eum sit facere illo. Qui nulla et libero.

 

Et eos blanditiis ducimus eaque. Ut aliquam sit aut quasi mollitia autem aut quis. Laborum blanditiis atque amet consequuntur atque. Aliquam fugit ducimus fuga tempora voluptatem natus eius.

Et molestiae dolorem enim perferendis neque maiores et. Maxime illum est sit tempore modi magnam sint. Aut recusandae veniam deleniti veritatis. Quisquam ipsam harum suscipit et fugiat veniam ad.

Est incidunt sed omnis provident beatae voluptas. Repudiandae cupiditate rem officiis quia perferendis. Ex magni assumenda aliquid ratione dignissimos. Provident sit corrupti maxime quaerat blanditiis molestiae nihil. Et incidunt aliquam odit.

Numquam odio quidem ea voluptas sapiente dolore est. Inventore sed autem qui. Est et eius et. Velit et dolore dolores tempore.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Mimbs's picture
Mimbs
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”