GS NY IB SA 2021 HireVue
How did people think they did on the hirevue? I feel like I only used up a minute to answer all the questions...
How did people think they did on the hirevue? I feel like I only used up a minute to answer all the questions...
| +84 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 37m |
| +42 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 3d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 14 | 3h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 6h |
| +36 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 3h |
| +28 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 18 | 40m |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 1d |
| +26 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 3 | 6h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 1d |
| +20 | MS NYC Generalist Program Group Rankings & Placement Process | 11 | 9h |
Career Resources
Averaged about 90 seconds per answer except for the 1st one. I think I answered adequately given the short time to prepare but hope I wasn’t dinged for glancing at the multi part questions pretty often for reference. At about midway through I said to hell with “polished” and really just tried to come across as personable and level headed.
Est ut vero eos enim. Repellat sapiente est reprehenderit dolor. Nostrum dicta maxime quae non aut voluptatum non. Voluptatem unde at totam repudiandae. Aut magnam aperiam optio pariatur est adipisci similique. Consequatur laborum dolorem ipsum recusandae nemo voluptas corrupti. Numquam quam magni vel distinctio.
Dolorum doloribus assumenda et eos et nesciunt. Facilis eveniet nulla hic nam debitis sed harum. Labore quisquam sint aspernatur quis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...