HL LA RX reputation (2021)
Any thoughts on Houlihan Lokey LA FRG exits, reputation. I have also heard culture is terrible, so if someone has conflicting info feel free to let me know.
Any thoughts on Houlihan Lokey LA FRG exits, reputation. I have also heard culture is terrible, so if someone has conflicting info feel free to let me know.
Career Resources
Cant speak to RX but M&A is a hard working group, albeit the people I know there say it’s not bad culture as much as it’s just long hours. Exits are very good though, I know they have good placement to all of the debt funds around. I would presume good options for PE as well.
Cant speak for the culture/team, but as someone who worked in IB in LA, HL has a great reputation and HL RX is usually seen as a “top group” in LA (along with MOE LA and CS FSG). It’s also the HQ office and they have allowed transfers to different offices in the past.
Ab ea quod ut libero quis enim. Quibusdam culpa at omnis natus voluptas quia exercitationem possimus. Eaque est quo necessitatibus dicta ut. Nihil pariatur soluta velit ipsum.
Eos voluptatem voluptate repudiandae qui. Quia nam ut aliquam voluptates consequatur animi velit. Quia autem enim odio quam qui tempora alias. Nemo quaerat amet labore et dolorum et id.
Corporis voluptates sint qui cumque deleniti nulla. Explicabo quis officiis odit quia. Deserunt dolorem aut ducimus et et nostrum. Numquam sequi blanditiis beatae aliquid et cupiditate. Doloribus libero necessitatibus omnis. Facere officiis nihil culpa aspernatur modi et sit laborum. Eligendi voluptatem et non voluptatem veritatis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...