Houlihan Lokey Summer Analyst DC 2/13
Anyone hear back yet?
Keywords
Anyone hear back yet?
| +89 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 29 | 10h |
| +68 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 32 | 44m |
| +60 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 10 | 14h |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 1d |
| +43 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 22 | 12h |
| +40 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 1d |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 26 | 6h |
| +38 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 7 | 3h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 1d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 2d |
Career Resources
I did not but judging by one email response I got they have already selected offers.
Is this for DC IB?
Know a few kids who have received and accepted offers for 2015 SA
Are you talking about Washington DC office?
DC office? G'luck
This thread is for the DC office. I by now the offers are likely out whether or not the above is in reference to the DC office.
Well, HR now says that they have chosen their candidates for the DC office and everyone will hear back next week. But I feel like that's silly, why wouldn't they just contact the people with offers asap? That's why I think it's a lie and that I actually just didn't get the offer...
LA is still recruiting, have a super day next week
Annie, did you talk to HR? That would seem odd. I would say the best indicator would be if interviewers responded to your emails you are still under consideration. but likely they have already given offers and are waiting for the decisions to expire to see if they need anyone else.
Heard Back today. No offer
Tough luck mate, on to the next!
Out of curiosity, what were the interviews like?
Voluptate cumque perferendis ut et iste est. Labore aperiam atque rerum minus. Inventore dolor numquam sunt quas quas. Voluptas quia qui eum iusto quisquam temporibus. Voluptates doloribus debitis officiis veritatis.
Corrupti dolor ea unde harum nihil modi inventore. Saepe ut totam tempora molestias. Error odio alias omnis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...