JP Morgan Pymetrics Games SA 2020
Am I totally screwed if I finished my Pymetrics games over a week ago and haven't gotten a hireview? Please help.
Am I totally screwed if I finished my Pymetrics games over a week ago and haven't gotten a hireview? Please help.
| +94 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 61 | 3h |
| +92 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 31 | 8m |
| +82 | You should probably leave IB | 28 | 5h |
| +66 | Girl Rejects me because of my Bank | 8 | 3h |
| +46 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 11 | 16h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 5d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 31 | 3h |
| +33 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 7 | 3h |
| +27 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 1d |
| +26 | Lateraling as Analyst | 25 | 16h |
Career Resources
You are not, to what positions did you apply? I received my hirevue after 2 weeks that I did them. I applied as soon as they opened the applications.
IBD New York. I applied June 26th
I heard that they are sending hirevue interview every 2 weeks.
I applied 6/30, did Pymetrics 7/1, got the HireVue 7/4
Have you received yet? I have been waiting over a week too
still waiting...
Which division did you apply to? I did trading and honestly I don't think I do that well on the pymetrics.
I got the Hirevue on 7/1. Still waiting on superday invite.
Just finished Pymetrics, thought some of them were kind of fun. I liked this a lot better than MS assessment.
Hoping/Waiting to hear about a Hirevue now.
do the pymetrics matter at all?
Why else would they do them?
to collect data on us - interviews are decided based on referrals and resumes, nothing to do with these silly games
Are we supposed to receive suggestions of job roles after taking the test?
Have you heard back? Mine has been a week too ...
I didn't end up hearing back. I emailed the recruiter who told me that everyone is supposed to get the hirevue and that they would solve the problem. That was over a month ago and after a couple of follow-ups still nothing. In the end, it probably was good for me. I got an offer at an MBB and will be doing consulting next summer.
Non molestiae quisquam rerum sint. Commodi et quia vero odio tempora. Suscipit vel et qui sapiente voluptas soluta veritatis molestiae. In omnis laboriosam hic. Rerum aut et ea rerum.
Qui saepe ut ab corrupti repellat mollitia deleniti. Consequuntur dolorem iste tempore optio nihil velit aliquid similique. Sit quo et eum officia ut. Qui tempora nostrum esse repudiandae numquam enim delectus. Sed necessitatibus consequuntur similique et eligendi. Aut id ea dolor hic dolore nesciunt voluptates.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...