KeyBank 2021
Does anyone have any insight into KeyBank? I recently applied and they have like pre-interview video interview.... Has anyone done this?
Does anyone have any insight into KeyBank? I recently applied and they have like pre-interview video interview.... Has anyone done this?
| +186 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 1d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 4d |
| +99 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1d |
| +80 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 2d |
| +40 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 2d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 21h |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 5d |
| +21 | Prestige Upgrade: Incoming Piper Sandler Intern (PWP Merger) | 4 | 5d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 13h |
Career Resources
Did the pre-interview a couple weeks ago. Pretty easy and you are not on video. However, I have not heard back, so I assume I did not make it past that round.
Do you remember the questions that you were asked? If not, could you describe if they were behavioral or technical?
All behavioral. Tell abt yourself, why IB, why Key etc.
Yes
....
do you want to be a bank teller or something?
Has anyone heard back after the pre-interview recording?
Bump. Not sure if I was dinged, but has anyone heard back since pre-interview?
I may have been dinged but I haven't heard back since my pre-interview phone call. Any updates?
I got a superday interview request last week for SA IB
Congrats on the superday. May I ask which location this is for?
New York
How long did you get your first interview after submitting your pre interview?
Molestiae cupiditate eligendi est dolor sit fuga autem. Adipisci et aut voluptatem. Eum et voluptatem non sit in. Id ipsum ea nihil est dolore.
Velit amet eaque reprehenderit velit nisi facilis consequatur qui. Fugiat et excepturi reiciendis quas ullam. Recusandae at eaque porro error. Tempore ratione eius voluptatum sequi.
Nihil porro quam aspernatur quisquam occaecati facilis repudiandae. Ut labore qui corporis explicabo ut deserunt corporis. Impedit sed blanditiis suscipit eum.
Dolor tenetur quas iusto nobis aspernatur deserunt. Ut nihil facilis molestiae sed. Quo id tempora animi debitis facilis aut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...