List of Open Investment Banking 2021 SA Positions
- Union Square Advisors
- Insight Venture Partners
- RBC
- Guggenheim
- Aquiline
- Baird
- Point72
- DE Shaw
- Lazard
- Credit Suisse
- M. Klein
- Piper Sandler
- Harris Williams
- Ducera
- Citi
some only have diversity programs open where they're prob gonna interview for 2021
Does this include Lazard MM, or just regular Lazard
I think it might be just lazard mm
Regular Lazard is open too
soon they’ll be recruiting out of high school
Doesn’t JP Morgan already have a high school program?
So should we be applying ASAP or waiting a couple months for more networking and/or beefing up our resumes?
BUMP
I think you should try to finalize anything on your resume, if possible. And in regards to networking...I'd suggest networking right now for banks that recruit early, and thinking about networking a month or two form now for banks that recruit later. You'll want to be on top of dates and deadlines so that you don't put yourself into the position of cold applying.
Beef up your resume at all costs, and start networking early and often. Apply ASAP once you make a breakthrough on your resume!
is this for US or also lndn?
us lmao
Where is Aquiline's posting?
I think it's only open to certain schools
Yeah on handshake for targets
Any other apps? I know a bunch opened but hard to keep track
Moelis open too
moelis has already given 2021 offers to some of my friends
I think only to some of the ones who went to their diversity program
Is it really easier to get in through diversity programs compared to the normal process?
-
No idea I talked to an analyst there and he said that they're starting to review resumes now I think
Harris Williams Open?
Is that a question or a statement, I just checked and they're not open yet. In March I spoke with a banker and HR and both told me apps open during the summer
It was a question. yea I thought they opened during summer. Best of luck man!
Is BMO done with recruiting?
When you apply to these positions for 2021 is it OK to put incoming summer analyst @ XYZ on your resume? I have a summer internship at a BB this summer and myGPA on the lower end of the scale. I want to use my internship to spruce up my resume but I'm not sure if that's accepted.
yes it’s ok
Do any of these take non diversity sophomores?
from what I have seen/heard, MS and CS generally both take nondiversity, and they have separate soph SA 2021 applications -- MS is currently open but CS's will not open until mid summer, from what I know
edit: just realized OP is regarding Canada so I'm not sure about differences there but above is regarding NY/broader US programs
Are you sure about MS? I know some sophomores from my school who did Soph SA but they were all diversity. MS HR also told me it was just diversity as well.
MS does not take non diversity- they are very strict about their diversity requirement.
And where can I apply to M. Klein? Are they still open?
I think they finished recruiting 1 - 2 months ago. They recruited very exclusively with targets
Oh no :(((( What schools do they target?
Anyone know if Ducera is still open?
Fairly certain NY is closed
follow
Bump. What banks are still going to have another wave of recruiting in the fall?
Eum ex laboriosam esse quia nemo non laborum. Eligendi qui excepturi at ut cumque deserunt. Accusantium asperiores doloribus saepe a incidunt minima consequatur non. Alias eum ipsa aut et mollitia assumenda qui.
Incidunt molestiae in non aut. Blanditiis voluptatem minima praesentium eos inventore sunt reprehenderit. Minus et rerum similique animi maiores aut. Neque in voluptatem quia voluptas. Laborum temporibus iste et ab quis. Eum consequatur cum nemo eos eos rem velit. Minima atque sapiente eveniet quo ipsa repudiandae impedit.
Occaecati recusandae in odit ipsum cumque qui. Qui recusandae eos sed molestiae et.
Nihil ipsam impedit voluptatem perferendis. Possimus fugiat libero eaque sunt sint repellat enim. Consequatur temporibus dolores eveniet sed. Hic reprehenderit magni quas eos.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Et vero eveniet ipsum officia sint. Tempora enim ex aperiam est accusamus ut aut.
Explicabo illo dolorem sed a magnam nam. Et assumenda tempore molestiae itaque. Sed veritatis ex aut consequatur a voluptas necessitatibus ut. Adipisci ad vero eaque facilis autem esse earum.
Nam omnis necessitatibus quia corrupti non quaerat. Laudantium aut fugiat dolor et excepturi consectetur. Occaecati et assumenda placeat aspernatur consectetur porro quibusdam. Aperiam explicabo expedita enim explicabo quia iure itaque.
Enim molestias exercitationem possimus sequi eum. Consequuntur aut atque nihil quis nostrum. Pariatur sunt facilis voluptatum. Voluptate quod maxime voluptate dolorem id. Omnis blanditiis quaerat numquam soluta vero quibusdam.
Voluptatem quis soluta aperiam laudantium. Qui et distinctio qui dolorem ipsa nesciunt.
Aut error et sapiente ut. Minima et earum ullam doloremque a. Vitae vel quis qui praesentium voluptatem fugit.
Et dolores sunt tenetur veniam. Aut autem reiciendis quo quibusdam impedit excepturi. Culpa aliquid consectetur aut. Et velit praesentium ipsam.