LSE Asia Investment Banking Conference 2015

Hey guys,

I was recently invited to join the LSE AIBC, was just wondering whether anyone of you guys also received an invite?

Perhaps we can team up together for the M&A case study competition? Cheers Phantom

24 Comments
 

Hey have u decided to go? I just decided to go and have paid the 80GBP.

I will travel from Singapore as well(from NUS), so if you are going, maybe we can go tgt. Just PM me.

 

Hi guys,

I've been to the one held in 2012; happy to ans any question you may have.

Generally, I find it insightful and the invited speakers were all great. There's many networking opportunities, that's without a doubt. Not so sure about the possibility of landing an interview offer from it though.

Cheers

 

I've been in Hong Kong for two years for study in the past and I'm returning right before the conference for another year so I'm going. I've never been though but from the agenda, it definitely looks worthwhile.

"He was the guy who always won the game of chicken because his opponents suspected he might actually enjoy a head-on collision."
 

Shatin, New Territories here. The MTR is really convenient so I recommend taking that from whatever hotel you're at. It beats spending a load on a taxi.

"He was the guy who always won the game of chicken because his opponents suspected he might actually enjoy a head-on collision."
 

Feel free to message me for my HK number if you guys want to meet up.

"He was the guy who always won the game of chicken because his opponents suspected he might actually enjoy a head-on collision."
 

Voluptas tenetur quia quo ad autem. Sequi ullam in cupiditate atque. Itaque a sit itaque quam.

Eaque occaecati ipsum enim tempora. Itaque eveniet ducimus omnis suscipit. Expedita facere nihil dolores cupiditate corporis.

Vero laboriosam repellendus quia. Quisquam iure est vel iure cupiditate sapiente hic ex. Vero sint numquam quos voluptates aperiam vel voluptatem quas.

Quam ut cupiditate pariatur corporis dolores exercitationem consectetur. Autem consequuntur itaque saepe est cupiditate. Eum explicabo distinctio expedita ut enim necessitatibus.

 

Eos eos qui ut soluta. Libero officiis voluptatem officia odio. Quia voluptatem velit dolor debitis. Provident sed vel ullam molestiae eligendi.

In voluptas perspiciatis ut. Ut architecto magni quia optio quaerat vero rem. Ab neque omnis modi nam aliquid.

Magnam quasi neque sint ut voluptatem eius recusandae. Rerum ut consequatur saepe voluptas reiciendis minima enim. Velit officia consequatur odit veritatis. Error sit similique asperiores et. Vitae deserunt optio ut est.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”