I read somewhere that in recent years roughly 10% of applicants were accepted into the program. Could be wrong so feel free to correct me. Nevertheless, I think it is safe to assume it's competitive. I wouldn't be too concerned on how many people get interviews etc.
Quis fuga voluptates laboriosam reprehenderit sequi nisi aut at. Quos qui suscipit et magni.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
Does anyone know how you indicate you are applying as first gen or LGBTQ+ when they don’t ask it on the application?
there’s a 300 word statement required as part of the app, so most likely there
Have you heard back?
Nothing yet. I expect this week we should hear back.
Are there interviews for this years YLDP? I'm confused because the confirmation email said they will let us know if we are invited.
There were interviews last year so I would presume it would be the same this year.
Following. I applied as well!
Does anyone know how many people get interviews / get in and what the conversion rate is to an offer?
I read somewhere that in recent years roughly 10% of applicants were accepted into the program. Could be wrong so feel free to correct me. Nevertheless, I think it is safe to assume it's competitive. I wouldn't be too concerned on how many people get interviews etc.
.
Did your status on the moelis application website change? Are there any new things under communications?
.
Quis fuga voluptates laboriosam reprehenderit sequi nisi aut at. Quos qui suscipit et magni.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...