“I had a very positive experience with my mentor and I am truly grateful for the time, support, and guidance they provided throughout our sessions. From the very beginning, my mentor was extremely kind, approachable, and available, which made it easy to communicate openly, ask questions, and discuss both my goals and uncertainties about the next steps in my career.
One of the most valuable parts of the mentoring experience was the work we did together on my LinkedIn profile. We essentially rebuilt and improved it from scratch, carefully going through my previous experiences, skills, and achievements and discussing how to present them in a clearer and more effective way. My mentor helped me understand how important it is to have a strong and well-structured LinkedIn profile and how to use it to communicate my strengths, professional interests, and career goals. The feedback and practical suggestions I received were extremely useful, and I now feel much more confident about how I present myself professionally online.
Beyond my LinkedIn profile, I particularly appreciated the practical tips and honest advice my mentor shared with me about how to approach the next steps in my career. The guidance was not limited to improving my online presence, but also helped me think more strategically about where I want to go and how I can get there. I received valuable suggestions on how to position myself, what aspects of my profile to focus on, and how to approach future opportunities more effectively.
Another aspect I appreciated was my mentor’s willingness to listen and adapt the conversations to my specific needs. I never felt that the sessions were generic or simply followed a predefined structure. Instead, the discussions were tailored to my situation, which made the advice much more relevant and actionable. My mentor was patient when explaining things, encouraging when I had doubts, and constructive when pointing out areas where I could improve.
Overall, this mentoring experience gave me both practical tools and greater confidence in taking the next steps in my professional journey. I came away with a significantly improved LinkedIn profile, a clearer understanding of how to communicate my experience and strengths, and a better idea of how to approach my future career development.
I would definitely recommend this mentor to anyone looking for someone who is supportive, knowledgeable, and genuinely invested in helping others grow. Their kindness, availability, and practical approach made the experience extremely valuable, and I am very grateful for all the time and effort they dedicated to helping me.”
First ranking with Citi #1! Wow!
your entire post history is you shitting on Citi. Relax, BofA intern.
Someone’s gotta fend off ur 100 accounts shilling Citi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
lol this guy has 1000 accounts sucking Citi’s shmeat
Most accurate rankings on WSO
Pls add Greenhill and RBC, thx.
I feel like these two have managed to keep their heads low recently.
No our prestigious DB???
Sam Shiah, a repeat offender
Tobin and Co? Northwestern Mutual? D1 Capital?
Since when is D1 a meme
.
FTP should be higher on the list
Stephens Inc.
I’ve never seen them mentioned once
FTP is by far the most prestigious and highest paying bank ($140k as an1 btw)
I'm starting to think this account is run by Steve himself
Get used to it kid
Big mistake going there buddy
.
Transfer immediately
Gugg, the eternal EB. No, too big. MM. Wait, EB. MM?
No mention of the famous Nomura sushi bar?
Literally laughed out loud on the subway with this one lmao
Commodi provident sed qui. Enim tempora quos corrupti nemo veniam quia dolores. Doloribus ut suscipit in deleniti dolorem facere asperiores. Pariatur odio eligendi est ea sint voluptatem minus voluptates. Velit laudantium omnis nesciunt mollitia sequi et.
Impedit consequuntur aliquam consequatur aut ab incidunt dolor. Debitis nostrum architecto expedita nisi ducimus. Blanditiis ut alias earum ratione. Delectus sapiente tenetur veritatis qui optio consequuntur.
Qui aut assumenda in provident totam est accusantium. Repellendus praesentium odio quia quia quis sunt esse ea.
Porro minima nemo voluptatem repellendus totam nam. Optio qui dolorem et nemo. Et ut ut fuga nisi qui. Repudiandae autem architecto ab architecto nam voluptates ab molestiae. Facere enim recusandae quam ut eum. Voluptatem non quo ut ipsam aliquam aut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Voluptas ut voluptatem minima aperiam vel doloribus consectetur. Dolores dolores a qui adipisci labore. Minima sit aliquid molestiae sunt vero.
Voluptate molestiae recusandae quas. Et eveniet voluptas dolore eum possimus et.
Ea hic nihil ea ut quo illum praesentium. Qui et non numquam in. Repellendus est magnam molestiae ea nostrum id. Ullam omnis rerum perspiciatis. Impedit minima molestiae culpa aut numquam excepturi quos.