MS HK SA 2023 (Asia)
I saw that MS HK SA process has wrapped up in another thread. So is there anyone who got an offer for MS HK SA 2023?
I saw that MS HK SA process has wrapped up in another thread. So is there anyone who got an offer for MS HK SA 2023?
| +189 | Just One More Year | 15 | 11m |
| +171 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 7 | 5h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 16h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 20h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +23 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 2 | 5h |
Career Resources
Following. Did my superday last Wednesday and wonder if anyone from this batch heard back?
Have you seen anyone that got an offer for this position regardless of the batch?
Yes, offers were out for both batches.
Thanks for the insight. I think I am rejected
Hang in there man
Animi tenetur voluptatem repellat. Aut maiores est fugiat qui optio.
Minima non porro minus autem facilis veniam perspiciatis. Quas dicta cupiditate est qui perspiciatis repudiandae praesentium. Consectetur consequatur enim ut. Dolorem porro deleniti voluptatem tempora ipsam.
Aperiam ea cupiditate velit et similique rerum quasi praesentium. Aut ipsa aut autem repellendus. Quis suscipit facilis non iure quod.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...