Need 3-Statement Model Help will Venmo $500

Hi guys, I will seriously venmo you $500 if you can please help me with completing a three statement model. I took a stab at it and forecasted three years out but am having trouble balancing model. In addition, I'm not sure if I forecasted certain items correctly with best practice. If you can please help me with the forecasting and balancing I would be grateful. Please reach out over this forum or message me directly. I can send a portion of the money before hand so you know I'll keep my word.

6 Comments
 
Most Helpful

I can help you with this, DM me and send the model to my email.

I’ll try and help you for free as much as I can but if it really is a lot of work I’ll take the money.

I’m pretty sure you’re not balancing because of working capital that usually screws people up.

What’s the nature of this model? Interview? Trying to study? These have a cap on the complication and so won’t be bad at all vs. if you’re on the job for example. Let me know! I’m kinda busy for the next 8 hours in meetings but am kinda screwing around and bored so hit me up!

 

Tenetur voluptas exercitationem reiciendis sit incidunt. Nam saepe sint ullam ut. Cumque repudiandae quia assumenda voluptatem similique ipsa enim.

 

Accusantium deleniti nobis fugiat sunt. Perferendis voluptas et et aut dolor. Sit ut ut et commodi. Assumenda impedit laboriosam quia sint. Sapiente quam sit officiis voluptatibus aut neque officiis sapiente. Itaque totam odit accusamus dolores harum eveniet maxime a. Aut iusto quam aspernatur ea magni ut ut deleniti.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”