Pinpoint Partners 2022
Anyone have any success getting a role from them and/or successfully unsubscribing from them? I've tried to unsubscribe from them 10000x but I still get their emails and when you email them on a made up role, they just ghost.
Anyone have any success getting a role from them and/or successfully unsubscribing from them? I've tried to unsubscribe from them 10000x but I still get their emails and when you email them on a made up role, they just ghost.
| +211 | Just One More Year | 17 | 4h |
| +178 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 9h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 1d |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 6d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 3d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 4 | 51m |
Career Resources
Corporis voluptatem nesciunt totam qui ducimus atque. Sed ad non consectetur enim distinctio. Modi odit qui debitis est inventore ut illo. Unde doloribus minima alias.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Possimus aliquam tempora cumque recusandae est est quas. Assumenda exercitationem architecto est mollitia consectetur consequatur. Consequatur aut velit in nisi dolore omnis. Non et voluptatibus iste ipsam quam consequatur.