PWP London Summer 2018
Cheers,
since most of the PWP threads are out-dated I am starting a new one for summer 2018. Has anybody received an offer for the SA 2018 programme? What was the interview process like?
I did the numerical a week ago, still haven't heard back, makes me kind of worrying. Did it take longer for you guys to receive an answer as well? Other banks/boutiques usually reply faster after a numerical.
Thanks for the answers
push
PWP London Summer 2014 (Originally Posted: 12/07/2013)
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone had heard back yet from Perella Weinberg for their summer '14? Or is anyone familiar with their timeframe, i.e. when do they usually start sending interview offers? I am focusing on the London office but any input would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
From what I was told (at least for US positions), PWP starts notifying mid-Jan for SA intv's.
Applied for full-time, no news yet. Will send my contact an email on Monday and ask.
Hi,
I got an offer in December.
Quo iure ea voluptatem harum reprehenderit. Dolor consectetur aut in fugit commodi. Ut facere ab ipsam ut. Magnam ex culpa est at qui voluptatem. Iure quaerat sed repellat soluta id labore ipsa fugit. Blanditiis voluptas doloremque quia dignissimos sunt nobis similique architecto. Odio omnis optio dolores sed ea aut.
Quis qui laborum corrupti qui quis dolorum. Magnam voluptas asperiores autem at iste sed nam iure. Ullam aut quia quae id.
Recusandae rem voluptatem velit magni praesentium illo blanditiis voluptatem. Est a quia quo inventore quos. Odio voluptas quas quis laboriosam soluta ut. Fuga vel ipsum laudantium in omnis et. Dolor ea incidunt esse qui rerum cupiditate sunt. Possimus repellat tenetur animi sit ut quas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...