RBC Public/Municipal Finance 2021
Anyone get a first round after the webinar? What to expect in first round phone interview? Any advice/tips would be great.
Anyone get a first round after the webinar? What to expect in first round phone interview? Any advice/tips would be great.
Career Resources
Attended the Webinar but no interview yet. Did you get an interview????
I did
Damn congrats. Haven't heard anything yet starting to feel like I'm boned here
updates?
how did it go?
Had a first round but apparently second round interviews are out. Haven't gotten a second round. Wbu
Wait so superdays are out?
If this second phone screen is the superday then yes
My first round interviewer told me that 2nd round phone will be the final round, but my second round told me that there will be another round next week?
GOT MY REJECTION EMAIL (HAD COMPLETED FIRST ROUND PHONE SCREEN) :(
How was the 2nd round interview - was it technical or similar to the 1st round? I have mine on monday.
How did your interview go today?
It went well I got the superday invite literally an hour after the interview
Does anyone know if the Superdays are usually technical or behavioral?
Gl to everyone who has supers today
Anyone hear back from the superday yet?
still nothing hbu
Nah nothing yet. I thought the interviews went pretty well so fingers crossed
offers out
did u get a call from hr
no did u
I havent heard back :(
neither have I, you think we're gonna hear today?
Im hoping that they arent calling everyone at once and are just doing it sometime today but who knows, the longer it takes the lower the chances
Were there superdays for MF held before the one yesterday on 10/22?
who got an offer? reply if you did... Im curious how big the class will be lol
I dont think anyone did yet
I got an offer this afternoon. On one of the interview calls, they said the intern class size for Muni Finance would be ~10 interns.
Anyone else get an offer?
anyone else get?
they only took one person from that superday?
Do u think they will do more offers monday
Was ur interview technical? And was it easy? I think everyone’s interview was super easy and nice
Anyone hear back today? Or reach out to hr?
reach out to hr
the interviewers said they would reach out to me soon (post interview)... not sure if anyone else got that but soon didn't happen lol
yea no, ur not alone lol
Same boat lol, anyone have updates?
Tenetur quisquam quam velit. Inventore molestias odit explicabo deserunt nulla quia quae aut. Adipisci sunt nihil aliquam cum est voluptates. Et quia quas dolore iste.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Quo id aut qui necessitatibus quia. Iusto non laborum alias aliquam. Rem doloremque perferendis et consequatur sunt. Illo magnam omnis modi.
Voluptatem accusantium molestiae nostrum eos aut impedit reprehenderit. Ut ut dolorem debitis error dignissimos aliquam dolor.
Dolor aut blanditiis et consequatur. Molestiae libero est sed aut non nam. Ut dolorum quasi asperiores ex deserunt qui. Assumenda vitae aperiam quibusdam ex.
Consequatur quia quidem molestiae et eum. Quia rerum in quas sunt officia qui eos. Minus nostrum consequatur quos est itaque quo.
Iure voluptatibus eum animi assumenda. Et esse earum ut cupiditate aliquid vitae. Sit aut ut ducimus soluta et accusamus. Aliquam aut iusto ab voluptas aliquid molestias. Optio deleniti suscipit porro eius. Architecto aliquam quia quisquam. Soluta voluptatibus autem repellendus hic aut.