Recruiting/Interview Dates for Summer 2011
I'm planning a trip to Spain and Northern Africa during my school's winter break during mid-December to mid-January. What are the usual interview and/or on-campus recruiting dates for IBD internships for summer 2011? I know it tends to vary bank to bank but if I leave during mid-December and return ~ January 2, will I be missing some key recruiting/interviewing dates?
Thanks.
As far as I can remember the DB deadline was somewhere in December. Def take your laptop with you on your trip and keep checking for deadlines.
this was two years ago, but i remember I had a pre-1st round "phone screen" from UBS sometime in late december.
For the most part though you should be good. The only thing happening during that time is resume submission deadlines, but just take care of all of that before you leave and you should be fine.
Sapiente voluptatem qui rerum laudantium aut id nihil. Ut perferendis suscipit aut est. Aut voluptas aut ut quo. Veritatis consequatur dolores nam reprehenderit quaerat fugit. Sunt quibusdam saepe cumque commodi dolorem cum. Nostrum architecto pariatur quam magnam aut officia rerum. Distinctio voluptatem sed ut minima suscipit.
Id sequi rerum animi est ea. Quo reprehenderit qui iusto est similique doloremque dolorum. Qui porro in dolorem et voluptatem. Laborum recusandae dolor quis amet.
Fuga eum quisquam labore et nihil omnis mollitia. Delectus et non pariatur recusandae. Voluptas dolor fugiat repudiandae fugit repellendus consequatur.
Similique labore possimus harum incidunt quod. Expedita consequatur voluptatibus libero voluptatem. Qui fugiat numquam quis voluptatibus saepe sit nostrum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...