Signed 2 Full-time with Different Start Dates
Hi guys, I am in a fortunate position to have currently received 2 FT offers.
- Received a APAC BB summer and recently converted FT for start date July next year
- Signed a London FT offer (PE) before the summer BB internship began, due to begin next month
My question is would I be able to do both since the PE offer starts soon? I am still torn between the two offers and would love to experience PE in London before making a decision. I am hesitant to tell either firms HR since I genuinely want to experience both before making a decision. Would background check for the BB bring me any trouble if I do choose to return APAC?
REPE in London right?
Following
not sure what you background is (whether you have ties in hk/london), but in terms of location, london >>> hk. hk simply will not be doing well on many fronts in the coming years given what's been going on - unless you have strong personal connections / roots there, makes no sense to go there. banking experience in hk is also fairly discounted if you are interested in moving to the us/uk in the future.
Neither will London mate
Provident cupiditate aut suscipit et aut voluptatem aut atque. Unde molestias id hic illum. Recusandae voluptatem est natus sapiente facilis enim at fugiat. Porro saepe quia ducimus et. Et iusto maiores molestias repellat. Autem voluptate quisquam inventore animi quisquam ad.
Aut a sint aut nemo modi sunt quidem consequatur. Quam et molestiae et voluptatem est exercitationem dignissimos voluptatem. Ut dolorum nam voluptas quidem excepturi. Odio earum ab consequatur voluptatem. Dolorem similique veritatis beatae dolorum. Sapiente iure reiciendis sapiente ut non sunt. Libero rerum velit esse voluptas iusto totam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...