SMBC 2018 Analyst Training Program - Investment Banking Group
I expect that candidates will start to hear back from SMBC pretty soon. This is a thread to see when you guys hear back.
I expect that candidates will start to hear back from SMBC pretty soon. This is a thread to see when you guys hear back.
| +228 | Just One More Year | 19 | 1h |
| +180 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 16h |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 3d |
| +90 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1d |
| +80 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 2d |
| +39 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 2d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 11h |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 4d |
| +21 | Prestige Upgrade: Incoming Piper Sandler Intern (PWP Merger) | 4 | 5d |
Career Resources
bump
Have you guys networked with anyone at SMBC?
I have only spoken to the recruiter.
Anyone hear back after phone screens?
when did you have your phone screen?
Three days ago
Had a phone screen on Tuesday. Next Tuesday scheduled a super day for ECM. For some reason all my interviewers are from IBD. Any advice on technicals for SMBC super day? it's a FA position.
I scheduled my super day as well but didn't get any details on a specific group. Did you get to choose?
I applied for IB group and for ECM, but mentioned that ECM is my priority. Not sure if they let you choose though
the same thing happened to me...have you heard back yet?
Haven't head back yet folks. What about y'all?
Same here. They have been v unresponsive
I have a friend at SMBC DCM -- he told me he heard back over two months after the interview. Although that's SMBC not Nikko
anyone have updates on the recruiting process for SMBC?I just had a phone screen for their real estate analyst program
bumpp
Still in same position as some others, I will be getting in touch with them directly to confirm though.
Which position did you apply for?
Voluptatem minima doloribus repellat assumenda sed. Maiores voluptatem tempore aut dolores odit rerum. Nostrum et deserunt quaerat. Molestiae modi nesciunt sed consequatur quam.
Qui dolores assumenda vel delectus. Tempora reprehenderit est molestias et. Fugiat et recusandae molestiae et placeat. Nobis necessitatibus et iste est sed qui adipisci.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...