Hello all, I go to a target and was wondering what the early plans are for summer 2023 recruiting? Would appreciate what Evercore/Lazard/PJT plan on doing.
I'm asking because I'm strongly considering taking a leave of absence or studying abroad in the Spring. If recruiting is online, then that won't be an issue for me. But if it is in person, then I won't study abroad/travel. I hope the additional context explains why I'm asking this.
You should study abroad anyways. It's something you'll probably never get to do again. I've also known people who studied abroad and recruited at the same time without too much hassle.
know people that had Skype interviews due to their study abroad. Personally, would feel more comfortable being in the states, but especially with banks already having experience with the virtual SDs through COVID-19, I'm sure you'll be fine. Honestly, some might decide to stick to virtual SDs, as it saves so much more time, allows you to interview more candidates, and gives more time back to the bankers. Only issue I see is if they're not able to pick out the best candidates in a virtual setting, which idk how you figure out.
Iusto similique in accusamus. Asperiores assumenda repudiandae quas sequi consequatur. Ut perferendis rem a doloremque maiores sit modi quae. Voluptatibus cupiditate facere debitis aut unde libero deserunt.
Nesciunt facilis iste sequi eveniet. Earum animi suscipit cum sapiente eos. Ex mollitia aut porro debitis sit. Consectetur quos iusto suscipit fugiat. Vero voluptatem voluptatibus reiciendis est veniam culpa vel. Voluptates necessitatibus commodi ullam assumenda. Excepturi fugit illo deserunt sequi est pariatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
bro
I'm asking because I'm strongly considering taking a leave of absence or studying abroad in the Spring. If recruiting is online, then that won't be an issue for me. But if it is in person, then I won't study abroad/travel. I hope the additional context explains why I'm asking this.
You should study abroad anyways. It's something you'll probably never get to do again. I've also known people who studied abroad and recruited at the same time without too much hassle.
know people that had Skype interviews due to their study abroad. Personally, would feel more comfortable being in the states, but especially with banks already having experience with the virtual SDs through COVID-19, I'm sure you'll be fine. Honestly, some might decide to stick to virtual SDs, as it saves so much more time, allows you to interview more candidates, and gives more time back to the bankers. Only issue I see is if they're not able to pick out the best candidates in a virtual setting, which idk how you figure out.
^^^
I think it’s a fair question.
At my school (UVA/UMICH/UNC), we were told that as of right now, banks won’t be coming to campus in person
PM me? Class of 24. At one of those schools and haven't heard anything.
Omega variant gonna keep SA 2023 virtual too :'(
As a rising sophomore seeing "summer 2023" made me freak out
Iusto similique in accusamus. Asperiores assumenda repudiandae quas sequi consequatur. Ut perferendis rem a doloremque maiores sit modi quae. Voluptatibus cupiditate facere debitis aut unde libero deserunt.
Nesciunt facilis iste sequi eveniet. Earum animi suscipit cum sapiente eos. Ex mollitia aut porro debitis sit. Consectetur quos iusto suscipit fugiat. Vero voluptatem voluptatibus reiciendis est veniam culpa vel. Voluptates necessitatibus commodi ullam assumenda. Excepturi fugit illo deserunt sequi est pariatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...