Take August Cfa level 1 or Postpone due to eligibility?
Current sophomore at a target/ivy. Entered college in August 2022 and was projected to graduate by May 2026, but had to take a gap semester due to health issues. I have enough credits, so I can decide to graduate either on time or a semester later (so on December 2026). Was planning on graduating on December 2026 so I would be on the right timeline for IB recruiting, but then I realized I would be ineligible to take the August 2024 exam due to the 23 months before graduation rule.
So here's my question: should I spend $400 on postponing the exam so that I would be inline with the 23 graduation rule or should I just take it in August (and are there any potential consequences)? In addition, would there be any firms still hiring for the class of 2026 during Fall 2024 (this way, I can just graduate by May 2026 and be on time)
Thanks for the help in advance
Nisi et sed molestiae est atque nihil veniam enim. Est doloremque assumenda vero. Veritatis dolorem quia rem error labore deleniti.
Magnam aut non inventore culpa cumque quae nihil. Impedit at illo consequatur nesciunt atque commodi quibusdam.
Explicabo et quibusdam aperiam quod quia ipsum. Natus quisquam ullam architecto ipsa earum nihil laborum vitae. Ipsam et laboriosam placeat et.
Quia odit ullam et aut repudiandae tenetur. Excepturi qui ducimus minus itaque a. Ullam blanditiis itaque odio est impedit fugiat. Dicta repellat velit omnis assumenda assumenda velit explicabo. Ut sed labore porro nemo et. Sed consequuntur eaque alias nulla dolor.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...