Thoughts on putting 2027 internship on application when recruiting for 2027 position
An IB role at Citi Houston just opened for SA. If I have an offer already secured for 2027 summer at Bulge CIB, should I put that on resume when I apply or will they care about the renege aspect. I know that some banks like PJT actively try and "snipe" recruit kids that already have offers, but was wondering if that would be the same for Citi
Do not do this
Ok I thought maybe not just because the odds some analysts from different banks are roommates are so high
the way you do this is through networking. network w/ someone there and then if its a good call, let em know u have an offer but "remain very interested in x bank" or their call "made you very interested in x bank" which lets you do this more discretely.
Tempora omnis debitis eos molestiae numquam. Harum architecto laborum tempora rem sit reprehenderit. Possimus veniam quasi aspernatur sint minima.
Ipsam unde temporibus dolorem fuga ducimus recusandae sint commodi. Voluptatibus eaque totam libero sed sed. Ipsam ea at dignissimos illo quo.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...