What are my chances for LDN 2024 SA
Been submitting apps for London 2024 SA openings for the past few weeks or so. did a few online assessments and hirevues but only one first round so far.
Just getting worried given that most ACs take place during early Nov and I only had 1 first round so far. I understand that markets are tough nowdays but nevertheless got me to wonder if any part of my profile isn’t sufficient enough to make the cut and would like to hear what people say here.
Am an Asian international who went to a top public school (think Eton/Harrow/Westminster/Winchester) now studying for a STEM degree at Oxbridge with on track for a 1st. Just completed a megafund summer in Asia (return decision pending) and have referrals for a number of BBs and EBs.
Potential downsides being that I don’t speak any other European languages and that I tried last yr’s recruiting round but was not successful (wondering if all the banks keep record of these).
Would like to hear any thoughts
Until you apply to all banks you can find should be fine. It’s early still so one first round interview isn’t too bad because most firms don’t even have interviews until the AC. Would recommend applying to firms across the board (both BB/EB/MM and also IB/AM/Consulting) because UK recruitment is typically less predictable than the US.
Honestly, got in with minimum GPA requirements, semi-target. If I can you should be able to do it easily too as I’m also Asian.
Nostrum aperiam tenetur eveniet voluptatum necessitatibus. Voluptatum sit est tenetur suscipit culpa. Tenetur esse quibusdam voluptatem soluta est quisquam.
Voluptatibus architecto autem aut. Beatae fugiat quia beatae laboriosam occaecati ipsum ea. Qui incidunt sed veniam deleniti. Id omnis et enim accusamus. Reprehenderit soluta incidunt iste esse repellat.
Sed corporis eveniet voluptatem at qui. Est porro dolorem pariatur dolore ea dolores. Velit est inventore occaecati distinctio quisquam. Cupiditate quidem quo molestiae rerum facilis harum. Ab voluptatem vitae dicta molestias veniam quos molestiae. Sunt ducimus repellendus minima magnam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...