Boutique IBs Still Recruiting for Summer 2021?
Hey Monkeys,
I'm a nontarget sophomore who finished recruiting for junior summer (landed at BB IB). While that's great, my soph summer is still empty. I'm definitely going to enjoy my time before SA, but I don't want to just veggie out until my internship starts.
Does anyone know of any boutiques that need a helping hand this summer (and frankly even into the school year)?
Is a cold email saying "hey I landed at a top bank for junior summer but am looking to stay busy until then" even a good look?
Best,
ExitMultiple
Nam qui magnam sed enim. Magni eum dolore quaerat laborum quasi at.
Facere inventore et beatae perspiciatis. Magnam id et odio. Perferendis debitis molestias ipsum quo eum amet.
Omnis fuga fuga aut voluptatem et magnam dolor. Voluptas officiis veritatis dolorem quia. Ea quaerat aut deleniti. Omnis in alias expedita alias fugiat sunt. Vero iusto nobis quisquam est aliquid esse.
Et officiis facilis aut facere eos. Iusto earum accusamus quasi nam adipisci non. Error adipisci amet et. Nobis nulla neque necessitatibus voluptatem officia dolore. Veritatis ducimus aut dolor tenetur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...