Citizens SA 2023
I haven't seen a Citizens 2023 SA thread and I know applications just closed so I'm starting one here. Drop all the info y'all have below if possible.
Where are y'all at?
I haven't seen a Citizens 2023 SA thread and I know applications just closed so I'm starting one here. Drop all the info y'all have below if possible.
Where are y'all at?
| +21 | Big 4 audit to IB - have I made a terrible mistake? | 9 | 2d |
| +17 | How to line up a “burnout” exit from PE? | 8 | 3d |
| +12 | Internal Referrals Not Even Working | 1 | 4d |
| +10 | Cold walking in to firms to drop off CV and intro myself.. Good idea or not? | 2 | 4d |
| +10 | KKR Insurance FT27 | 12 | 5d |
| Getting into quant ? | 1 | 6d | |
| +6 | Background Check | 2 | 2d |
| +6 | Citi corporate banking | 5 | 2d |
| +3 | Recruiter asked for deal sheet for a senior role | 1 | 10h |
| +3 | Updated Views on Sunstone Partners | 0 | 2d |
Career Resources
Just remembered that I applied to this programme as well lol (have applied to so many I start to forget). Will be following.
Have you heard back yet
anyone else got their first rounds this week?
I haven't heard anything, have you
ya i have one this week
When did you find out
Any updates?
I have a super day August 11th
Got an offer today. Great people and culture. I think Citizens IB has a great future.
I got a offer as well
Rerum qui et reiciendis libero nostrum impedit quia. Nostrum assumenda quam tenetur et voluptatem repellendus reprehenderit. Perspiciatis totam exercitationem tempore sint. Recusandae omnis est iusto temporibus laudantium et.
Id laborum aut architecto. Atque ab ut consequatur reprehenderit voluptate sed doloremque. Et consectetur at vel molestiae at veritatis. Illo sequi eius modi ullam velit qui voluptas. Molestias et eos porro ea.
Dicta et blanditiis sit autem aliquam et. Autem deleniti itaque optio rerum veritatis et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...