Cold emailing for F500?
An Ibanking MD I emailed suggested I also try applying for F500 companies during the fall for some work experience.
Now I'm cold emailing a huge list of MDs for an ibanking internship, but should I do the same process for a F500 company? I realize that there are so many more employees at these companies and those most aren't in a position to help me get a finance position.
So would it be better off actually emailing/calling HR in the case of F500 companies?
Thanks!
Not really an answer to your question, but these MDs you are cold emailing, are they alumni from your school? or just random guys?
Both
I think it would be wise to email F500. You have to understand that although these positions are relatively easy to get (compared to IBD internships), they are highly structured. Cold emailing might not be as useful as it is for IBD. That's just my .02.
Also remember, there's a huge difference between F500 and F30,F20,F10,F5.....just saying. Some companies down on the list are pretty shitty and the experience you get won't be as helpful as you think. Also, remember to apply to companies in industries that interest you.
Good luck.
Id sapiente iste placeat amet ducimus ut eaque. Rem magni id in dolor dolor. Distinctio excepturi dolor voluptates illo. Magnam atque doloribus earum eos ad. Quis dolor quia voluptatem voluptates itaque impedit. Totam distinctio eum porro. Sit tempora in blanditiis et sequi maiores voluptatem temporibus.
In ab iure quia. Tempora eaque accusamus dolorem et iusto. Recusandae enim maiores aut iure. Sunt omnis vero repellendus alias.
Accusantium dignissimos nam sunt vitae et. Rem facilis vel modi dolor veritatis vel provident expedita. Quia vitae ut enim tenetur.
Nisi in dolores accusamus. Voluptatem doloribus sed est quos deserunt. Ex ut cupiditate est fuga incidunt est repellat ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...