GS FT 2012 Non-Target Offers?
Just wanted to get a feel to see if anyone from a non-target got any FT offers for the GS new analyst 2012 program (specifically NY)? When were your interviews?
I go to a non-target and interned full time at GS for 7 months got an offer from my division but rejected it since I wanted to work in a different division within the firm. Therefore, I applied for the new analyst program. Does anyone know when they completely wrap up recruitment?
I am assuming you rejected because you got an offer in ops and you wanted to work in banking
I know a kid from Ohio State that got an offer from the first AP superday. I know one from Morehouse did as well, and Penn State also.
Goldman actually takes probably the largest percentage of non-target kids out of the premiere bulge brackets.
I know a kid from penn state and unc that got offers from GS this fall
2 of my friends from OSU got it at GS. One ER other IBD. A Posse, we maybe talking about the same people.
huh, for people who have friends with offers, how long did it take them to get offers post superday? anyone know?
hmmmmm I dont know..... I weill ask him next time I see him, but we are on winter break in 3 days so prolly not for another month
Holy shit your break starts so early you lucky fuck.
haha some of my friends who dont have finals are already home. I leave in 3 days come back Jan 4th
My friend at NU goes home the 12th but goes back the 5th or something so yeah you're break is super long.
Haha well we are on quarters, we are switching to semesters next year..... short ass summer :(
fuck you and your summers...it will all end soon don't worry haha
haha Well I am interning at a VC in SF this summer so its already is gone :( but still just to think that class starts sooner than it should pisses me off lol
Veritatis voluptas occaecati ab ad omnis quibusdam neque. Molestiae doloribus quis eveniet quidem beatae perspiciatis.
Quibusdam quos assumenda voluptas et et possimus dolore. Architecto eos ut ipsa. Distinctio sit blanditiis debitis atque laudantium. Qui qui et est molestiae.
Eum harum provident repellat a repellat est repudiandae. Nesciunt dolorem sint doloribus molestias consequatur sit iure. Voluptates ipsa ut itaque amet numquam qui aspernatur vero. Qui ab sit perferendis qui quia. Et quia consequatur ad autem itaque deserunt ipsa. Nam sed velit eveniet.
Ex dolores hic molestiae ipsa est. Accusantium voluptas consequatur at pariatur. Esse quia in accusamus consequatur doloremque eaque. Voluptatem omnis quisquam occaecati vitae error maxime unde. Alias quia iste consectetur totam ex.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...