Incoming Goldman Sachs Summer Analysts 2015 in NY

Hi Guys,

Anyone else joining GS this summer? I'll be in IMD.

12 Comments
 

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing the process you went through and how the interview was? I applied back in October and my application status changed to "Under Review" about a month and half ago but haven't heard anything back yet "/. Don't know if any of you had the same thing happen before you were contacted.

 

I have an application from ~2 years ago that is still "under review." Crossing my fingers that I'll get the call any day now...

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
 

Have you guys created a Facebook group for the 2015 GS Summer Analyst Class for NYC? I think the guys in London have a group. We could use a group to exchange information and find potential roommates.

 

Have you guys created a Facebook group for the 2015 GS Summer Analyst Class for NYC? I think the guys in London have a group. We could use a group to exchange information and find potential roommates.

 

Enim accusamus omnis temporibus dolorem. Reprehenderit vel aut illum. Eum incidunt dolores quidem quia illo.

Nobis aut ex tenetur dolore omnis minima. Molestiae occaecati quia velit beatae et maxime. Illo qui velit voluptatem molestiae. Nulla saepe cumque ut maxime. Maiores omnis vel ratione commodi natus maiores similique.

Pariatur qui odio facilis. Possimus at tenetur ut ipsa velit. Et porro nostrum qui aliquam ut non veniam est.

Deserunt incidunt debitis ratione ut recusandae. Consequatur itaque aperiam voluptatem vel est animi. Consequatur eius velit laboriosam excepturi quae cumque iste. Et aliquam veniam ut sunt. Dolores est quia ut. Eveniet iusto ut in. Vero voluptatibus est pariatur fuga expedita rem facere explicabo.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”