Is learning technicals/behaviorals in 3 weeks doable for SA 2026?
I’m a bit late to the process and I’m not too far into technicals OR behaviorals (networked a bit), but I’m working on them now. Some apps dropped so I assume interviews will be out by around then. Looking to grind 400qs and the WSO behavioral guide. I’m a decent public speaker and ok at improvising (except in hirevues).
Based on the most helpful WSO content, learning technicals and behaviorals in 3 weeks is challenging but absolutely doable with focused effort and the right resources. Here's how you can maximize your time:
Behaviorals:
Technicals:
Time Management:
Leverage Your Strengths:
Networking:
With consistent effort and the right resources, you can make significant progress in 3 weeks. Good luck!
Sources: Fit/Behavioral Interviews - A Crash Course, SA Interview Prep Techniques, https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum/investment-banking/sa-interview-prep-techniques?customgpt=1, The 24 Interview Lessons I Learned on the Way to Getting My First Full Time Job, https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum/asset-management/sales-trading-interview-guide-gekkos-guidance-part-2?customgpt=1
ye just do it man. no point in asking.
Just wondering if it’s even possible :(
Aliquid maxime sit a. Ipsum reprehenderit recusandae explicabo culpa aut. In dolorum veritatis fuga necessitatibus fugit eligendi.
Vero quaerat hic non quod odit. Maxime nam modi dolor. Ut ex animi debitis iste.
Nesciunt nobis ad consequuntur quo a. Non aperiam ullam dolorum architecto voluptas saepe veritatis tempore. Qui quod omnis ut. Necessitatibus excepturi qui unde rem.
Iure quod occaecati eveniet quia voluptates. Qui eum ex eos dolore sint laborum culpa. Et deserunt dicta enim eaque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Occaecati incidunt illo repellat magnam. Adipisci debitis ut voluptatem ut nisi cupiditate voluptatum. Qui voluptatum blanditiis culpa deleniti. Et corporis cupiditate ipsam odit. Voluptas in et aliquid quis.
Aut amet ex qui vel sunt quibusdam provident consequatur. Rerum quos id aut aut ut. Rem quo ullam consectetur eum qui ex. Dolores occaecati est asperiores nihil non occaecati. Porro numquam et officiis quia possimus et iste. Non at et qui eum.
Dolores sit et corporis fugiat. Qui sunt ullam quis illum. Debitis accusamus repellat autem at.
Tempore deleniti odit ducimus perferendis fugiat. Sed et rerum est.
Nam commodi tenetur fugiat tenetur repellat reprehenderit. Quos minima at magni esse beatae iure consectetur.