JPM FT 2024
Completed Hirevue, got a group preferences survey about 4-5 days later. Is this a good sign or is this automated? I saw previous years received a pymetrics test, but pretty sure its no longer a thing. Anybody go through the process last year that may have some insight to shed on their recruiting experience?
.
I think it is automated. @Toothpickintoenail when did you do your hirevue? Should expect a preference survey within a few days of submitting it.
Is this only for FT? When I applied for internships a little over a year ago I never got one of the preference alignment surveys even after completing several hirevues for different positions (granted I was a sophomore and my resume may not have been as good as it is now)
We might be in the exact same boat haha
Thanks for asking my current timeline:
Applied Sunday 7/16—> HireVue received Same Day—-> Completed HireVue Tuesday 7/18–> Received Preference Survey this morning 7/19
How did everyone feel about the hirevue? Pretty straight forward imo. Still hate them with a passion. Does anyone else feel like a dumbass talking and looking at yourself during hirevues?
hirevues have always sucked, but i think this was my best one by far... was asked about what beta is & examples of companies with high vs low betas, walk through a dcf and calculate unlevered fcf, and just why JPM/IBD
Bruh you had to walk through a DCF in your HireVue? I thought they saved that for actual interviews, and I thought I was caught dead when I almost forgot what synergies were lmfao.
Just received the "updated group preference survey." Does anyone know when they're going to send Superday invites?
just got the same thing. Curious what the "recent changes" are and if this was automated or not lol.
I think FT offers for the summer analysts come out end of next week, maybe a week later, so I'd say about 1-2 weeks we'll hear something
Ready they may be hiring more analysts than previously thought and are including more groups in recruiting now
are preference surveys selective?
means you passed the resume screening - so good sign potentially
follow
Bump
Anybody hear anything today? Probably won’t hear back over the weekend
anyone hear anything yet?
any update? completed preference survey a couple of days ago but no superday invite
Avoid the financial sponsors group at all costs
Any insight on what's going on? Openings? More SD's? Groups?
following!! submitted the preferences survey a while back ik in another thread they said the process would continue after labor day
Didn't they run their superdays in mid August already?
Bump.. any more SDs?
Has anyone heard back?? Submitted the preference survey a while ago
Sint est sit et quo unde. Consequatur voluptatem non veniam consequatur. Rerum omnis iure aliquid amet hic.
Magnam enim inventore veritatis nostrum porro nihil. Sed et eius voluptatem provident est. Quia natus deserunt et natus non. Repudiandae accusantium architecto illum.
Voluptates sint aut rerum sint exercitationem porro. Officiis omnis magnam atque debitis dolorum. Vel sed qui quia optio voluptates. Esse est ex provident vero.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Tempore et placeat reiciendis saepe. In possimus eum atque facere. Qui doloremque itaque quae quidem est aut illum.
Quidem et eos nobis sapiente quas voluptas quis adipisci. Aut maxime et eaque excepturi alias architecto. Fuga deserunt reiciendis aspernatur excepturi ratione quia ut.
Quia est eligendi vero et porro quia quas. Commodi sed voluptatum non non corporis quae est. Doloremque qui delectus vel vel veritatis. Neque libero recusandae non deserunt ad laudantium labore. Cumque repudiandae ipsam officia enim modi autem et. Delectus qui assumenda tenetur qui.
Ipsum commodi neque cupiditate quibusdam. Ad et consequatur soluta quia odit totam blanditiis. Ullam qui aut autem optio. Distinctio cumque qui laudantium quod.