JPM Winning Women 2015
I have a phone interview for tomorrow. How is this timeline looking like? Any advice from 2014 for tomorrow?
Thanks in advacne!
I have a phone interview for tomorrow. How is this timeline looking like? Any advice from 2014 for tomorrow?
Thanks in advacne!
| +27 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 5 | 8h |
| +17 | How to line up a “burnout” exit from PE? | 8 | 4d |
| +12 | Internal Referrals Not Even Working | 1 | 5d |
| +10 | KKR Insurance FT27 | 13 | 17h |
| +10 | Cold walking in to firms to drop off CV and intro myself.. Good idea or not? | 2 | 4d |
| +9 | FT Partners January 2027 Full-Time (SF Office) | 6 | 1d |
| +6 | CLT -> NY IR? | 3 | 19h |
| +6 | Background Check | 2 | 3d |
| +3 | Updated Views on Sunstone Partners | 0 | 3d |
| +3 | AI/startup exits | 3 | 5d |
Career Resources
How did your interview go?
Do you go to a target?
JPM Winning Women interview (Originally Posted: 12/09/2011)
Hi there,
I will have an interview for JPM WW in trading next week? Just wanted to ask if anyone here already had it and what kind of questions they would ask?
Thanks
:P /joke
lol good one. But seriously guys I need help!
I am not a girl, didn't interview with them, but on the technical side the questions shouldn't differ from the standard - if they even ask some. They'll probably ask even less technical questions since the program lasts only a few days (to my knowledge, though not sure). Also I think its designed for 1st year students so they can't really expect finance knowledge. If you already had classes though, you should obviously know your stuff.
I would think that it'll come down to 'fit'-questions. Why banking?, why JPM? Strengths & Weaknesses? What do you expect of the program? etc.
Mergers & Inquisitions offers great advice on these questions.
Good luck!
Perspiciatis blanditiis neque sequi nihil soluta ut sit. Sint in alias quia reprehenderit repellendus veritatis quia.
Amet atque dolores debitis officia officiis. Vitae vel suscipit quibusdam ut qui aut earum. Ad deleniti harum odio.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...