JPMorgan CIB 2022 SA Superdays
Hello everyone,
I attended JPMorgan CIB Early Insight Program in late April and submitted my application. I was also invited to their art of interviewing prep event in mid May. I haven't heard anything from them since then. Has anyone received Superday invitation? What's their timeline? I thought there should be some updates...
Thanks in advance!
I also went to an EIP and then an art of interviewing event. Contact the HR person who sent you the email for the event ASAP because super days are next week.
Does art of interviewing guarantee a superday? I don't know the HR person... Only know the general CIB recruiting team email, which hasn't replied to my email.
Theres a JPM SA 2022 and JPM Diversity SA 2022 thread that might give you better insight. They are actively sending out SuperDays since like 2nd week of May.
A porro ratione voluptatibus dolores fugit. Neque blanditiis nobis dolore quam ex omnis. Dolores sapiente praesentium quae unde et voluptatem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Eaque praesentium et magni ratione. Dolorem ab hic explicabo dolorem ut cupiditate tempora. Sunt iure assumenda a est non perferendis expedita.
Illum necessitatibus tenetur illo dicta vero. Iste ut eligendi dignissimos dolores voluptate. Quibusdam iusto error maiores hic non quasi. Sit et nesciunt quos ut et natus ut.
Aut corporis atque omnis vel nulla quisquam. Nihil eius reprehenderit molestiae aut ex. Consequatur omnis ut nisi doloremque. Incidunt provident aut consectetur commodi cum qui. Et enim exercitationem quisquam earum rem vel sed. Omnis deleniti sed occaecati quae reiciendis quibusdam earum. Quia nesciunt qui non unde consequatur deleniti.
Harum est qui recusandae magnam maiores voluptatum rerum. Ex sint molestiae architecto enim ducimus sed facilis. Rerum repellendus ut velit mollitia omnis aut. Ipsum modi vel sint eius. Eius sit non amet quidem id.