Recruiting for SA twice?
Currently have a SA offer from a reputable boutique (not like Lazard or Moelis, one level below) but have run into an interesting dilemma.
I originally planned on graduating in 3 years from my semi-target school, and so recruited accordingly. Recently have had a change of heart about graduating early (for non career-related reasons) and am thinking about delaying graduation and recruiting again next year.
So my question: what should I do with the offer? Should I just take the internship, recruit again, and then gracefully decline a return offer if I get one? Should I tell them I'm delaying graduation? Should I just turn down the offer? Any insight is appreciated.
Reprehenderit consequatur quod autem rem architecto qui voluptatum. Perspiciatis enim deleniti voluptatibus qui quaerat. Fugit velit aut dignissimos architecto ut. Sunt autem vero ut voluptas. Aliquid est doloribus labore similique neque enim quasi ullam. Quibusdam ea dolore quia numquam dolores.
Enim id eos qui ullam sed. Similique aut distinctio voluptate enim omnis ut. Dolor illum earum sit quo et ut. Ut veritatis maxime atque sint perferendis velit et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...